Nicola Brusegan : Classic House from Venezia (It) 

1-CAN U DESCRIBE YOUR BACKGROUND ? INFLUENCES ? FIRST INSPIRATIONS ?

Hi guys, I’m Nicola I have 40 year old, I’ve started as a dj resident in a famous club in Padua more then 20 years ago. At that time the most influencing music was techno - elektronic like bpitch control, international dj Gigolo and Zenit music. My favorites dj producers were Deep Dish, Dennis Ferrer, Richie Hatwin, Danilo Vigorito, Green Velvet. Before being a dj I considering myself a “listener”
and my first love has been the vinyl.


2-YOU COMING FROM VENICE (ITALIA) ? HOW IS THE SCENE ? WHICH CREW , LABELS, PARTIES ARE EMERGING AT THAT TIME ?

Yes I’m from Venice, Italy. At the moment, after a log period, the underground movement is coming back. Many deejays and industry lovers have been joined in order to create new clubs that are getting noticed, i.e. Veniceberg, Hund events, After Caposile and Penelope were I’ve had the chance and the pleasure to play with.

3-DESCRIBE YOUR STUDIO EQUIPMENTS ? DO YOU USE MORE HARDWARE OR PLUG-INS ?

Usually my productions are realized with analog equipment cause I really love it, to better understand I use a Makie analog bench, a Mpc 2500 for sounds sampling and a Doepfer Dark Energy 2 for bass lines, but of course I also use a digital support to sounds recording.

4-.WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR 2019 ? SUMMER ?

As the music scene during last two years has suffered a big change and today first to be a deejay you should be a producer, I’ve decided to take some time to work on some projects with the focus to strongly entered in some important vinyl labels. My project at the moment regarding three releases, the first one is already in production at La Vie en Rose.

5-.YOUR 5 BESTS RECORDS OR ALBUMS THAT U NEED FOR A LONG TRIP IN THE DESERT ??

Hard question, but I try to tell you my secrets: in my suitcase couldn’t miss “The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition” - “Queen - Somebody to Love” - “Nothing Else Matters - Metallica”, and of course “Interstellar - Nicola Brusegan” ;-)