BREINERY 

Rising house music talent made in Madrid (Spain)


How the passion for music came? Why electronic? Can you tell us your first inspirations & steps into this world?

The music has started since my youth, my parents were travelling all around the world and brought some CDs of every kind & style of sound, it was an incredible experience.

Electronic music came to me as my father was involved in video games, I listened to techno & trance, as a child, it was an inspiring moment


What’s the style of Breinery? How would you describe the scene in Madrid at this time? Clubs & Others events?

The musical style of Breinery, my name as an artist, I would say that the base is coming from the Chicago House mixed with some Jazz influences with some light doses of minimal & micro house oriented. 

I definitely think that the house music scene in Madrid should be more open to what’s going on out of Spain, Djs & Producers are taking this way and in new directions.

Unfortunately, I would have the same kind of opinions regarding Promoters/Bars & Restaurants. In Madrid, we have an amazing mixed crowd coming from all over the world, and sometimes some quality events are missing.


How the Pandemic has affected the scene in Madrid? Can you tell us about your projects for 2021 & Beyond?

I think that the pandemia has had some good & bad effects on our scene, the good is we took time to reset some old habits and improve our capacity to understand each other and others information, we had time with Terence who was teaching me about productions & mixing technique to produce 2 ep and other special projects.

One of them is seeing the light really soon on Floorpiece records (Uk) coming with a remix of Terence :Terry: (Excited!!)

Besides that, I'm working also on another project not particularly house but with some pop tendencies under another moniker.


Can You tell us what your favourite tracks of any kind are?


Leo Pol - chantal

Black loops - ode to lpse

Anotr - up to love

Thelonius Monk - Solo Monk album

Duke Ellington & John Coltrane ( album)